Breastfeeding with implants is both safe and viable. However, as for appearance, pregnancy does change the breasts whether you have had implants or not and can leave the breasts looking saggy. A large proportion of women will seek surgery to restore their breast appearance after having children.
Articles in this section
- The 'Vegan Breast Augmentation' - breast enhancement without implants.
- Sebbin Breast Implant Warranty
- Throwing out your old bras? Please consider donating them.
- Polyurethane Breast Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
- Can you breastfeed after having breast implants?
- How long do breast implants last?
- What is the recovery like after breast augmentation?
- What happens during a breast augmentation?
- Are breast implants safe?