Breast implants should be checked by a surgeon around ten years after surgery. Whilst implants are not designed to last indefinitely, if you are not experiencing problems then there is no need to check or replace them. However, if you have your implants inserted at a younger age, then they will likely need replacing at some point.
Articles in this section
- The 'Vegan Breast Augmentation' - breast enhancement without implants.
- Sebbin Breast Implant Warranty
- Throwing out your old bras? Please consider donating them.
- Polyurethane Breast Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
- Can you breastfeed after having breast implants?
- How long do breast implants last?
- What is the recovery like after breast augmentation?
- What happens during a breast augmentation?
- Are breast implants safe?