During the procedure, the implants are inserted through a small incision, normally made along the natural crease of your breast. The procedure usually takes around an hour to perform and the length of time you’ll need to remain in hospital will depend on your individual case, but is rarely more than 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- The 'Vegan Breast Augmentation' - breast enhancement without implants.
- Sebbin Breast Implant Warranty
- Throwing out your old bras? Please consider donating them.
- Polyurethane Breast Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
- Can you breastfeed after having breast implants?
- How long do breast implants last?
- What is the recovery like after breast augmentation?
- What happens during a breast augmentation?
- Are breast implants safe?